Frequently asked questions
You can start your studies anytime. Once the College processed your application form and the the first payment was verified, you will have access to the Virtual Campus and be able to start studying.
Assignments are easily completed and submitted directly on the Virtual Campus.
There are specific due dates to submit your assignments by and these assignments will only be assessed after the due date. You will receive an assignment due date schedule upon registration.
- Each module has a formative assignment. The purpose of formative assignments is to test your knowledge on the content of the modules.
- Each subject has a summative assignment. Summative assignments test your understanding and ability to apply the concepts and theory of the relevant subject.
- Each year ends with Final Integrated Summative Assignments (FISA) to test your knowledge, understanding and application of the various subjects.
- The Work Integrated Learning (WIL) component is an integrated research project. You will receive detailed information on the project or assignment when it needs to be completed. The project or assignment will be based on current developments in the field of study to ensure that learning is relevant.
- You need to achieve 50% or more to pass an assignment.
- Panel Interviews are conducted at the end of the programme.
- Assignments are completed and submitted directly on the online Virtual Campus (Access to a computer and internet required).
- There are NO EXAMS.