BMT College is the owner of this website.
If you have any questions or queries please send us an email to email@example.com.
- Licence. We grant you a limited licence to use this website.
- Breach. We may cancel your licence if you breach any of these terms.
- Framing. You may not frame this website.
- Capacity. You agree to these terms on the basis that you have the capacity to visit this website.
- Accurate information. You promise that you will only give this website accurate information, browse the content, make legitimate enquiries and enrolments.
- Ownership. Our third party licensors or we own all rights in this website.
- Trade marks. All our trademarks are our property and you may not use them without permission. All other trademarks are their respective owner’s property.
- Restrictions. You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website without permission. Any unauthorised use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
- Own risk. You make use of this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it.
- Indemnity. You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website.
- Direct damages limited. Our maximum liability to you for all claims for direct damages related to this website is R100.